CA Raghav Agarwal
Raghav Agrawal is a audit professional with 3 years of professional services experience.
During this time, he has handled a wide range of assurance engagements across
industries. Over these years, India has witnessed an introduction of Indian Accounting
Standards (Ind AS). Raghav has engaged with clients in transitioning with these new set
of accounting standards.
Raghav has extensively worked with multinational and large domestic companies
including listed entities during assurance engagements.
He has also worked quite extensively on Ind AS 116 / IFRS 16 with over 150 lease
arrangements for one of the largest restaurant chains of India.
He is also involved in writing to professional magazines, newsletter and has his personal
blog on financial reporting. His writings have been published in Northern India Regional
Council of ICAI (NIRC of ICAI).
Link to blog – https://raghuagrawal.blogspot.com/
- Certificate in Ind AS (Ind AS)
- Certified Concurrent Auditor of Banks (CCA)
- Certified Forensic Accountant and Auditor (FAFD)
- Certificate in Public Finance and Government Accounting (PFGA)
- Certificate in Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting (BRSR)