MNRS & Associates
Chartered Accountants
Share Login
COMFORT financial consultants

Business Setup in & outside India

Audit & Assurance

Tax & Regulatory

Company/ LLP management

NGO management services

Performance Optimization

Taxation of NGOs
For claiming exemptions provided in Income Tax of India, an NGO should get registration U/s 12A of the Income Tax Act of India. An NGO can issue certificate to a donor for getting benefit U/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.

Procedure of Getting Registration of 12A

The application of registration should be made to the commissioner in Form No.10A along with following documents.
  1. Form-10A duly filled in Duplicate.
  2. Note on activities
  3. Certified true copy of instruments. Ex. Trust Deed/ Registration Certificate of Society/ Society bye laws/ MoA and AoA etc.
Contact for this Service
CA Manoj Gupta
Tel: +91 (11) 46502975
Telefax: +91(11) 29812975
Mob: 9891745999
Powered By : Hi-Tech Soft & Multimedia