@ Contact for this Service
CA NEERAJ KUMAR AGARWAL
Company Secretarial Services
A Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 or erstwhile Companies Act, 1956 has to comply with various regulations applicable to such companies as specified under the Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable statutes. A company secretary plays a critical role in providing secretarial services to a company in India.
Here are some of the ways a company secretary can help:
Compliance: One of the most important roles of a company secretary is to ensure that the company complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. This includes maintaining the company’s statutory registers, filing various forms and returns with regulatory authorities, and ensuring that the company’s activities are conducted in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable laws.
Corporate Governance: A company secretary can help ensure that the company follows good corporate governance practices. This includes advising the board of directors on their roles and responsibilities, ensuring that board and shareholder meetings are conducted in accordance with legal requirements, and facilitating communication between the board and shareholders.
Board Support: A company secretary can provide valuable support to the board of directors, including preparing agendas, minutes, resolutions and ensuring that the board receives the information it needs to make informed decisions.
Shareholder Relations: A company secretary can help in maintaining good relations with the company’s shareholders by ensuring that they are kept informed of the company’s activities and providing a channel for them to communicate with the board of directors.
Risk Management: A company secretary can assist in identifying and managing risks to the company, including legal and regulatory risks, reputational risks, and operational risks.
Overall, a company secretary plays a critical role in ensuring that a company complies with all applicable laws and regulations, follows good corporate governance practices, and maintains good relations with its stakeholders. There are lot of statutory records and registers, which are required to be maintained by a Company registered in India. Besides secretarial records, Companies also require to file annual returns, change in directors, etc. from time to time.
Non-compliance of company regulations may attract huge penalties and may expose risk of closure of business caused by continuous/recurring non-compliance of certain regulations
How Can MNRS Help?
MNRS offers complete secretarial services through its secretarial department that includes: –
- Incorporation of Companies / LLPs and securing Certificate of Commencement of Business.
- Maintenance of minute books, member’s register, shareholder’s register, other secretarial records etc.
- Filing of annual returns, change of registered office within and outside the State, place of maintenance of records, change in directors, beneficial interest, creation of charge, modification/satisfaction of Charge, etc.
- Conversion of proprietorship firm into company.
- Conversion of Private Limited Company into Public Limited Company.
- Merger and Acquisition related services including drafting of Scheme.
- Secretarial Audit Compliance Management and Due Diligence.
- Representation before Regional Director and Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation and filing of petition before National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- Representation before NCLT.
- FEMA related services including compliance and approvals.